Hey there. Nice to meet you. Where’ve you been?
My name is Janna. I am a Filipino-American writer, blogger, content creator and social video expert. I created Skyline Soul, a lifestyle + travel blog dedicated to the young souls who have wanderlust and need some guidance along the way. This is also a space for reflection as I tackle on this millennial journey of life after graduation.
Skyline Soul is for you if you love travel, minimalism, getting your life together, overcoming post-grad struggle and storytelling. I hope that this positive space will eventually develop into a community of people that share common struggles while still striving to achieve their skyline dreams.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I was born and raised in sunny Southern California.
- Contrary to popular belief, I am in my early 20s and not in high school.
- I have 3 succulents named Spike, Lola and Willow.
- My Patronus is a Marsh Harrier.
- I got stuck on an elevator in Spain.
Please feel free to contact me below if you have any questions or comments!